Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 07 April 2012
2010 Tesco Finest Picpoul de Pinet
This inviting Southern French answer to muscadet is an attractive and fruity Mediterranean white with crisp appley flavours and a dry finish; just the ticket for shellfish with an R still in the month. £5.79, down from £7.29, Tesco
2010 Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Central Otago Pinot Noir
Berry tones underpinned by a juicy fruitiness whose seductive quality is framed by spicy oak and grip. In red Burgundy mode for under a tenner. £9.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Saint Aubin 1er Cru, Domaine du Pimont
Classy white Burgundy with chardonnay richness finished with a nutty aftertaste. Beats the fine Puligny Montrachet at twice the price. £22, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...