Wine: Something For The Weekend?
Saturday 07 July 2012
2007 Tesco Finest* Viña Mara Rioja
Take advantage of Tesco's special offer on this rioja from Baron de Ley, a succulently cherryish pure tempranillo with vanilla and coconut undertones and matured in American oak. £7.99, down from £9.99, Tesco
2011 The King's Favour Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
A pungently zesty new vintage Kiwi sauvignon blanc with intense passion fruit flavours tinged with refreshing blackcurrant leaf notes. £12.49, buy 2 NZ wines = £9.99 , Majestic
2010 Yarra Valley Estate Grown Pinot Noir, De Bortoli, Victoria
Elegant Aussie expression of pinot noir's seductive strawberryish fruit with a burgundy-like quality. £15.25-£19.99. Four Walls Wine (01243 535353), Theatre of Wine (020-8858 6363)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...