Wine: Something For The Weekend?
Saturday 07 July 2012
2007 Tesco Finest* Viña Mara Rioja
Take advantage of Tesco's special offer on this rioja from Baron de Ley, a succulently cherryish pure tempranillo with vanilla and coconut undertones and matured in American oak. £7.99, down from £9.99, Tesco
2011 The King's Favour Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
A pungently zesty new vintage Kiwi sauvignon blanc with intense passion fruit flavours tinged with refreshing blackcurrant leaf notes. £12.49, buy 2 NZ wines = £9.99 , Majestic
2010 Yarra Valley Estate Grown Pinot Noir, De Bortoli, Victoria
Elegant Aussie expression of pinot noir's seductive strawberryish fruit with a burgundy-like quality. £15.25-£19.99. Four Walls Wine (01243 535353), Theatre of Wine (020-8858 6363)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Easter egg hunt horror as mother finds dead body under deck of house
- 2 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Kingdom Tower: Construction of 1km high new world’s tallest building to begin next week in Saudi Arabia
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...