Wine: Something For The Weekend?
Saturday 07 July 2012
2007 Tesco Finest* Viña Mara Rioja
Take advantage of Tesco's special offer on this rioja from Baron de Ley, a succulently cherryish pure tempranillo with vanilla and coconut undertones and matured in American oak. £7.99, down from £9.99, Tesco
2011 The King's Favour Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
A pungently zesty new vintage Kiwi sauvignon blanc with intense passion fruit flavours tinged with refreshing blackcurrant leaf notes. £12.49, buy 2 NZ wines = £9.99 , Majestic
2010 Yarra Valley Estate Grown Pinot Noir, De Bortoli, Victoria
Elegant Aussie expression of pinot noir's seductive strawberryish fruit with a burgundy-like quality. £15.25-£19.99. Four Walls Wine (01243 535353), Theatre of Wine (020-8858 6363)
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Knaresborough ...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...
£26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The post holder is a key member of the V...
£18000 - £28800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Vehicle Breakdown Recovery Driv...