Wine: Something For The Weekend?
Saturday 07 July 2012
2007 Tesco Finest* Viña Mara Rioja
Take advantage of Tesco's special offer on this rioja from Baron de Ley, a succulently cherryish pure tempranillo with vanilla and coconut undertones and matured in American oak. £7.99, down from £9.99, Tesco
2011 The King's Favour Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
A pungently zesty new vintage Kiwi sauvignon blanc with intense passion fruit flavours tinged with refreshing blackcurrant leaf notes. £12.49, buy 2 NZ wines = £9.99 , Majestic
2010 Yarra Valley Estate Grown Pinot Noir, De Bortoli, Victoria
Elegant Aussie expression of pinot noir's seductive strawberryish fruit with a burgundy-like quality. £15.25-£19.99. Four Walls Wine (01243 535353), Theatre of Wine (020-8858 6363)
Life & Style blogs
Three in every four British men will be obese by 2030, says World Health Organisation
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 Morgan Freeman on the riot-focused coverage of the Baltimore protests: 'F**k the media'
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 Length of pregnancy can vary by up to five weeks, scientists discover
iJobs Food & Drink
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...