Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 14 July 2012
2011 Taste the Difference Languedoc White
This is an appetising Languedoc white brimming with peach flavours and a dry flourish. £2 for £12, down from £8.99, Sainsbury's
2010 Vidal-Fleury, Cairanne, Rhône Valley, France
A blend of grenache, syrah and mourvèdre, this is a beautifully balanced young red. £10.99, Oddbins, buy 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2009 Paringa Estate Peninsula Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
A berry fragrance and a touch of mint lie behind this Burgundy-style pinot noir. £24.99, waitrose wine.com
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about iconic structure
Google Maps Pacman: company offers chance to play arcade classic on streets around the world
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Worst time to be a parent revealed: Dinner, baths and bed time push stress levels to peak
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Syrian child photographed 'surrendering to camera because she thought it was a gun'
iJobs Food & Drink
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Project Accountant (Part-...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...