Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 14 July 2012
2011 Taste the Difference Languedoc White
This is an appetising Languedoc white brimming with peach flavours and a dry flourish. £2 for £12, down from £8.99, Sainsbury's
2010 Vidal-Fleury, Cairanne, Rhône Valley, France
A blend of grenache, syrah and mourvèdre, this is a beautifully balanced young red. £10.99, Oddbins, buy 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2009 Paringa Estate Peninsula Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
A berry fragrance and a touch of mint lie behind this Burgundy-style pinot noir. £24.99, waitrose wine.com
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...