Wine: Something for the Weekend
Saturday 14 July 2012
2011 Taste the Difference Languedoc White
This is an appetising Languedoc white brimming with peach flavours and a dry flourish. £2 for £12, down from £8.99, Sainsbury's
2010 Vidal-Fleury, Cairanne, Rhône Valley, France
A blend of grenache, syrah and mourvèdre, this is a beautifully balanced young red. £10.99, Oddbins, buy 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2009 Paringa Estate Peninsula Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
A berry fragrance and a touch of mint lie behind this Burgundy-style pinot noir. £24.99, waitrose wine.com
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Zebra meat: Exotic and lean - but does it taste good?
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
How to make your own gourmet ice lollies, granitas, slushy cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...