Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 21 July 2012
2011 Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi
Don't be put off by the amphora bottle because there's plenty of fruitiness and citrusy bite behind this Adriatic coast quaffer. £6.99, or 2 for £12 until Tuesday, Sainsbury's
2010 Jean-Luc Colombo Les Gravières, Crozes-Hermitage, Rhône
This syrah from northern Rhône shows peppery fragrance and the spicy expression of the grape in its northerly location. £10.99, down from £13.99, Waitrose, until Tuesday
2010 Maroslav-Léger Bourgogne Blanc La Combe
A Côte de Beaune white burgundy with a touch of oak adding complexity to the delicate chardonnay fruitiness. £15.80, The Sampler (thesampler. co.uk; 020-7226 9500)
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Freedom fighters? Cannibals? The truth about Syria’s rebels
- 2 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 3 Special Report: US troops are stationed in Japan to protect the nation. But to sex workers in Okinawa, they bring fear, not security
- 4 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
- 5 Iran to send 4,000 troops to aid President Assad forces in Syria
iJobs Food & Drink
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Cruise Ship Seasonal W...