Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 October 2012
2010 Tesco Finest* Grenache/Marsanne, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
There's juicy fresh peachy fruitiness to enjoy in this blend of grenache and marsanne – a great match for fish and shellfish-based pasta. £7.49, Tesco
2009 Guigal Côtes du Rhône, France
This syrah-based Rhône blend has sweet pepper aromatics and spicy, pepper-infused blackberry fruitiness enhanced by a generously ripe vintage in 2009. £10.99-£11.95, slurp wine.co.uk, Waitrose
2009 Edmeades Zinfandel Mendocino County, California
A powerful zinfandel with a smoky aroma and poised sweet raspberry and cherry fruit framed by vanilla. Around £17.99, Handford (020-7589 6113), Harrods
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at glorious next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
iJobs Food & Drink
£50 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Affiliate Marketing Manager / Affiliate Mana...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...