Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 10 November 2012
2011 De Bortoli DB Family Selection Shiraz, South East Australia
This shiraz punches above its weight for its spicy aromas combined with fruit succulence in Rhône-like style. £5.49, down from £7.49, Waitrose
2011 Plantagenet Great Southern Riesling, Western Australia
Floral aromas and a lemon and lime quality; perfect with seafood. £13.50-£14.99, The Wine Tasting Shop (020-8616 8658), Bennetts (0160 866 1409) 744).
2009 Le Haut Médoc de Giscours
This youthful half merlot, half cabernet sauvignon blend shows the classic cedary claret pedigree allied to a chocolatey richness. £22, buy 6 = £16.50 until 11 November, M&S
Life & Style blogs
National Burger Day: all your beefy questions answered
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini review: a watertight little brother to the S5 with a top flight screen
- 1 Arizona shooting: Gun instructor accidentally killed by nine-year-old girl with Uzi
- 2 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- 5 Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...