Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 10 November 2012
2011 De Bortoli DB Family Selection Shiraz, South East Australia
This shiraz punches above its weight for its spicy aromas combined with fruit succulence in Rhône-like style. £5.49, down from £7.49, Waitrose
2011 Plantagenet Great Southern Riesling, Western Australia
Floral aromas and a lemon and lime quality; perfect with seafood. £13.50-£14.99, The Wine Tasting Shop (020-8616 8658), Bennetts (0160 866 1409) 744).
2009 Le Haut Médoc de Giscours
This youthful half merlot, half cabernet sauvignon blend shows the classic cedary claret pedigree allied to a chocolatey richness. £22, buy 6 = £16.50 until 11 November, M&S
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Geeks who rocked the world: Documentary looks back at origins of the computer-games industry
Ukip's official health spokesperson: 'Honestly, I have no experience in health whatsoever'
Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
Doctors to trial 29-point checklist for elderly patients facing 'unavoidable' death
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Tennis fan suing Australian Open organisers for 'failing to shade spectators' during Murray match
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Support Technician - Y...