Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 15 December 2012
2011 Tesco Simply Garnacha
Pure garnacha from Bodegas Borsão in Campo de Borja, this is a juicy party quaffer with aromas of plum and prune and a gluggable ripe plummy fruit quality with a spicy edge to it. £4.49, Tesco
2011 Carmagnole Prestige Caramany
Behind the pepper and liquorice fragrance lurks a blend of old vine carignan, syrah and grenache, whose fruit concentration is underpinned by garrigue herb and a rustic flourish. £9.99, M&S
2009 Chanson Meursault
From the Sainsbury's Classic Selection, this is a full-flavoured, white Burgundy from the Côte de Beaune in which peachy chardonnay fruit mingles with subtle oak and finishes on a mineral dry high. £25.99, Sainsbury's
Life & Style blogs
Meditation is touted as a cure for mental instability but can it actually be bad for you?
Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh told by hospitals she is too skinny to treat
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 JK Rowling horrified by Harry Potter actor Matthew Lewis's raunchy photoshoot
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 Georgia Army veteran arrested for breaking window to save dog has charges dropped
- 4 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 5 Melissa McCarthy's brilliant response to one sexist question posed to her on the red carpet by a male reporter
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...