Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 22 December 2012
2012 The Ned Sauvignon Blanc Waihopai River, Marlborough
New vintage Kiwi sauvignon blanc showing nettle-scented aromas with a concentration of gooseberry and passion fruit flavours in dry mode. £6.66, down from £9.99, Waitrose
2011 Iona Chardonnay
From Iona in cool climate Elgin, this is a superbly crafted Cape chardonnay whose rich fruit shows a creamy, nutty quality that's Burgundian in style yet balanced by a citrusy edge and fine dry aftertaste. £14.99, Marks & Spencer
2010 Fortnums Chablis 1er Cru Butteaux Vieilles Vignes
This pristine Chablis from Domaine Louis Michel with its refreshing spritz and rich chardonnay stonefruit is etched with minerality. £23.50, Fortnum & Mason
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone ‘effective power’ bug: how to be safe from iOS flaw that lets people crash iPhone with text
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
iJobs Food & Drink
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£23K: Guru Careers: We're seeking an experienced Membership Administrator, to ...
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...