Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 12 January 2013
Tesco Finest* Teroldego
Like an Italian beaujolais thanks to its supple tannins and vibrant fruit quality, this red made from Trentino's teroldego grape is full of fruitiness underpinned by succulence. £6, down from £7.99, until 22 January, Tesco
2010 Le Grand Chai Haut-Médoc
This vibrant blend of cabernet sauvignon and merlot from the great 2010 vintage is approachable now but can be stashed for a couple of years. £10.99, down from £12.99, Laithwaites (0845 1947720)
2010 Domaine du Grapillon d'Or Gigondas
A warming blend of grenache with syrah, this is a fragrant, blackberryish southern Rhône red infused with spice and a bittersweet richness. £18.99, Waitrose and Waitrose Wine Direct
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...