Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 12 January 2013
Tesco Finest* Teroldego
Like an Italian beaujolais thanks to its supple tannins and vibrant fruit quality, this red made from Trentino's teroldego grape is full of fruitiness underpinned by succulence. £6, down from £7.99, until 22 January, Tesco
2010 Le Grand Chai Haut-Médoc
This vibrant blend of cabernet sauvignon and merlot from the great 2010 vintage is approachable now but can be stashed for a couple of years. £10.99, down from £12.99, Laithwaites (0845 1947720)
2010 Domaine du Grapillon d'Or Gigondas
A warming blend of grenache with syrah, this is a fragrant, blackberryish southern Rhône red infused with spice and a bittersweet richness. £18.99, Waitrose and Waitrose Wine Direct
Life & Style blogs
International Kissing Day: Why it feels good
World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Kristen Stewart opens star-studded Chanel show with Julianne Moore, Rita Ora and Lily Collins on the runway
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
iJobs Food & Drink
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: To work within the Visitor Experience Departm...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...