Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 12 January 2013
Tesco Finest* Teroldego
Like an Italian beaujolais thanks to its supple tannins and vibrant fruit quality, this red made from Trentino's teroldego grape is full of fruitiness underpinned by succulence. £6, down from £7.99, until 22 January, Tesco
2010 Le Grand Chai Haut-Médoc
This vibrant blend of cabernet sauvignon and merlot from the great 2010 vintage is approachable now but can be stashed for a couple of years. £10.99, down from £12.99, Laithwaites (0845 1947720)
2010 Domaine du Grapillon d'Or Gigondas
A warming blend of grenache with syrah, this is a fragrant, blackberryish southern Rhône red infused with spice and a bittersweet richness. £18.99, Waitrose and Waitrose Wine Direct
Life & Style blogs
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about the iconic structure
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
The ‘anti-ball crushing’ trousers are so popular they've sold out online
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Dylan Moran on quitting smoking, being about as sexy as the Pope and why comedy panel programmes are 'c*ck shows'
- 5 Modern society encapsulated in five seconds
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...