Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 12 January 2013
Tesco Finest* Teroldego
Like an Italian beaujolais thanks to its supple tannins and vibrant fruit quality, this red made from Trentino's teroldego grape is full of fruitiness underpinned by succulence. £6, down from £7.99, until 22 January, Tesco
2010 Le Grand Chai Haut-Médoc
This vibrant blend of cabernet sauvignon and merlot from the great 2010 vintage is approachable now but can be stashed for a couple of years. £10.99, down from £12.99, Laithwaites (0845 1947720)
2010 Domaine du Grapillon d'Or Gigondas
A warming blend of grenache with syrah, this is a fragrant, blackberryish southern Rhône red infused with spice and a bittersweet richness. £18.99, Waitrose and Waitrose Wine Direct
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...