Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 02 February 2013
2011 Viñalba Malbec, Argentina
To add to the satisfying quality of this delightfully succulent cherry and blackberry-juicy malbec from Frenchman Hervé Joyaux, the Co-op in its wisdom has lopped more than £1 off. £5.79, down from £6.99, the Co-operative
2011 Waitrose Sancerre La Franchotte, Joseph Mellot
Fresh nettle and herbal aromas mingle with an appetising gooseberry-fool opulence in this Loire sauvignon blanc, nicely balanced by crisp citrusy acidity. £10.79, down from £13.49, Waitrose
Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut NV Champagne
This stylish dry Grande Marque fizz has a delicate aroma of ripe apples and a full-flavoured mousse of toasty bubbles. Just in time for V Day at £15.49, down from £30.99, to 14 Feb, Sainsbury's
Life & Style blogs
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Clocks change: how to make sure iPhone and smartphones automatically ‘spring forward’
Curvy model Kate Upton is returning to the big screen for the film The Layover
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Jeremy Clarkson calls on trolls to leave producer Oisin Tymon alone: 'None of this is his fault'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...