Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 02 February 2013
2011 Viñalba Malbec, Argentina
To add to the satisfying quality of this delightfully succulent cherry and blackberry-juicy malbec from Frenchman Hervé Joyaux, the Co-op in its wisdom has lopped more than £1 off. £5.79, down from £6.99, the Co-operative
2011 Waitrose Sancerre La Franchotte, Joseph Mellot
Fresh nettle and herbal aromas mingle with an appetising gooseberry-fool opulence in this Loire sauvignon blanc, nicely balanced by crisp citrusy acidity. £10.79, down from £13.49, Waitrose
Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut NV Champagne
This stylish dry Grande Marque fizz has a delicate aroma of ripe apples and a full-flavoured mousse of toasty bubbles. Just in time for V Day at £15.49, down from £30.99, to 14 Feb, Sainsbury's
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...