Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 09 February 2013
2010 Vinchio-Vaglio I Tre Vescovi Barbera d'Asti Superiore
Behind the smoky, sweet-cherryish aromas of this modern Piedmontese red lies cherry-ripe fruitiness and sub-Alpine freshness. £6.99, down from £8.99, Waitrose
2009 Villiera Brut Natural Sparkling Wine
A pure chardonnay Cape fizz, whose complexity is defined by a tangy dry freshness and a creamy mousse with rich nutty flavours. £10.99, Marks & Spencer
2009 Harvey Nichols Margaux
From the great 2009 vintage, this classic four-way Bordeaux blend has blueberry and liquorice aromas giving way to a rich palette of dark berry fruit with a satiny sheen. £25, Harvey Nichols
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...