Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 09 February 2013
2010 Vinchio-Vaglio I Tre Vescovi Barbera d'Asti Superiore
Behind the smoky, sweet-cherryish aromas of this modern Piedmontese red lies cherry-ripe fruitiness and sub-Alpine freshness. £6.99, down from £8.99, Waitrose
2009 Villiera Brut Natural Sparkling Wine
A pure chardonnay Cape fizz, whose complexity is defined by a tangy dry freshness and a creamy mousse with rich nutty flavours. £10.99, Marks & Spencer
2009 Harvey Nichols Margaux
From the great 2009 vintage, this classic four-way Bordeaux blend has blueberry and liquorice aromas giving way to a rich palette of dark berry fruit with a satiny sheen. £25, Harvey Nichols
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
ZX Spectrum to return with Vega reboot
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 #NotGuilty: Second Oxford student writes of brutal rape by two men who then threw her in a bin as part of campaign against victim blaming
- 3 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 4 Oxygen-starved 'dead zones' with no marine life up to 100-miles long discovered in the Atlantic Ocean
- 5 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
iJobs Food & Drink
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£28 - 45k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Accountant is needed to take control of the ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This hotel in Chadderton is a p...