Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 02 March 2013
2011 Côtes du Rhône Réserve, Ogier
This spicy, robust number from the southern Rhône is a typical blend of grenache, mourvèdre and syrah with lots of plummy fruit and a chocolatey sweetness. £6.99, The Co-operative
2010 Domaine du Rouge Gorge Faugères
A classic Mediterranean blend showing vivid ruby colour, dark berry fruit aromatics with a spice-infused cherry-fruit quality combined with a twist of tannin on the finish. £8.99, M&S
2006 Château Monbrison, Cru Bourgeois Supérieur, Margaux
A shining Bordeaux star at the recent tasting, this wine has succulent fruit with chocolatey richness. £29.75, Lea & Sandeman shops (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...