Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 02 March 2013
2011 Côtes du Rhône Réserve, Ogier
This spicy, robust number from the southern Rhône is a typical blend of grenache, mourvèdre and syrah with lots of plummy fruit and a chocolatey sweetness. £6.99, The Co-operative
2010 Domaine du Rouge Gorge Faugères
A classic Mediterranean blend showing vivid ruby colour, dark berry fruit aromatics with a spice-infused cherry-fruit quality combined with a twist of tannin on the finish. £8.99, M&S
2006 Château Monbrison, Cru Bourgeois Supérieur, Margaux
A shining Bordeaux star at the recent tasting, this wine has succulent fruit with chocolatey richness. £29.75, Lea & Sandeman shops (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
Postpartum psychosis: How Jessica Pidsley was driven to the edge by the rare illness
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...