Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 09 March 2013
2012 King Valley Vermentino, Victoria, Australia
Made by De Bortoli's Steve Webber, this bright take on the vermentino grape shows aromatic fragrance and the juicy zip of the grape variety. £6, down from £8.98 Asda
2010 Le Limoux, Château Rives Blanques
Oak cask fermentation adds Burgundian-style complexity to this chardonnay with stonefruit richness and a clean streak of freshness. £11.95, Great Western Wines, Bath (01225 322810)
Oeil de Perdrix NV Champagne
The pinot noir grape brings a delicate pink tinge to this delicious champagne from Devaux with its raspberry mousse flavour. On special offer at £15, down from £29, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 Nineteen-year-old student left gifts for parents before taking her own life
- 4 Deliberately urinating before sex can increase risk of urinary tract infections
- 5 Winston Churchill: From accusations of anti-Semitism to the blunt refusal that led to the deaths of millions
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Support Technician - Y...