Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 09 March 2013
2012 King Valley Vermentino, Victoria, Australia
Made by De Bortoli's Steve Webber, this bright take on the vermentino grape shows aromatic fragrance and the juicy zip of the grape variety. £6, down from £8.98 Asda
2010 Le Limoux, Château Rives Blanques
Oak cask fermentation adds Burgundian-style complexity to this chardonnay with stonefruit richness and a clean streak of freshness. £11.95, Great Western Wines, Bath (01225 322810)
Oeil de Perdrix NV Champagne
The pinot noir grape brings a delicate pink tinge to this delicious champagne from Devaux with its raspberry mousse flavour. On special offer at £15, down from £29, Majestic
Midsummer swimwear season is well and truly upon us – but diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 2 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...