Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 16 March 2013
2012 Goldwater Sauvignon Blanc
A mouthwatering passion fruit and guava-flavoured Marlborough sauvignon blanc, now sold by the pioneering Kim and Jeanette Goldwater. £9.99, or buy 2 = £7.99, Majestic, until Monday
2011 Poggiotondo Vermentino IGT Toscana
As the reputation of the Mediterranean vermentino grape grows, we should see more wines like this deliciously refreshing Tuscan dry white. Around £16.99, Laithwaites, 0845 194 7720
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Thelema, Stellenbosch
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
Tomnod: How to join the virtual search party scanning satellite imagery for missing flight MH370
'100 retweets and I'll shoot someone': American man arrested for Twitter threat
iOS 7.1: How to get iPhone update, and what to do once you've got it
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Best films on Netflix: 32 movies that will put an end to your scrolling
- 3 Saving a crushed egg with tape and glue: Why you should care about the kakapo
- 4 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Exc...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...