Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 16 March 2013
2012 Goldwater Sauvignon Blanc
A mouthwatering passion fruit and guava-flavoured Marlborough sauvignon blanc, now sold by the pioneering Kim and Jeanette Goldwater. £9.99, or buy 2 = £7.99, Majestic, until Monday
2011 Poggiotondo Vermentino IGT Toscana
As the reputation of the Mediterranean vermentino grape grows, we should see more wines like this deliciously refreshing Tuscan dry white. Around £16.99, Laithwaites, 0845 194 7720
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Thelema, Stellenbosch
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
Gay marriage, one year on: Couples mark first anniversary of same-sex marriages
- 1 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 The Gaza fisherman who built his own reef - and was shot dead there by an Israeli gunboat
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...