Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 16 March 2013
2012 Goldwater Sauvignon Blanc
A mouthwatering passion fruit and guava-flavoured Marlborough sauvignon blanc, now sold by the pioneering Kim and Jeanette Goldwater. £9.99, or buy 2 = £7.99, Majestic, until Monday
2011 Poggiotondo Vermentino IGT Toscana
As the reputation of the Mediterranean vermentino grape grows, we should see more wines like this deliciously refreshing Tuscan dry white. Around £16.99, Laithwaites, 0845 194 7720
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Thelema, Stellenbosch
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Audrey Hepburn is officially Britain’s style icon – 22 years after her death
Protein World 'Beach body ready' advert: Mass demonstration in Hyde Park planned against 'body-shaming' weight loss advertisements
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Avengers: Age of Ultron: Nearly 700 German cinemas refuse to show movie
- 2 Donald Trump decides that Baltimore riots are Barack Obama's fault
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This hotel in Chadderton is a p...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...