Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 April 2013
2010 Viñalba Patagonia Cabernet Merlot
The smoky aromas of this Argentinian Bordeaux-style blend leads into a glassful of ripe blackcurrant-sweet flavour framed by chocolatey oak. £6.99 down from £8.99, to 23 April, The Co-operative
2011 Peacock Ridge Chenin Blanc, South Africa
Expressive in peach and mango characters, the intense fruit quality has a lively kick and honeyed finish. Around £9.99, Noel Young (01223 566744), D Byrne (01200 423152)
2011 Libre Cabernet Franc, Domaine Gayda, Pays d'Oc, IGP
Everything about this Med red is smart: sweet-pepper-tinged aromas lead into delicate herbs. £14.95-£15.99, Leon Stolarski (0115 952 9387), Cambridge Wine Merchants (01223 309 309)
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Majority of UK women don't bathe or take a shower daily
- 1 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Adam Levine's biggest fan had a panic attack upon meeting him, so the singer laid down on the floor to get a photo with him
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...