Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 11 May 2013
2011 Tesco Finest Soave Classico
Unusually good soave for the price, an intense dry Italian white with ripe peachy scents and delicious apricoty fruit –gluggily juicy and moreishly dry. £7.99, Tesco
2008 Rioja Campo Aldea Gracian
Astonishingly aromatic, this pure, distinctive graciano-based red has a classic rioja feel to it, thanks to its dark fruit and gamey undertones. £12.99, Marks & Spencer
2010 Cape Mentelle Cabernet Merlot, Margaret River, Western Australia
There's a rich core of cassis fruit behind the smoky and cinnamon-spicy fragrance of this Cape Mentelle blend. £14.99, Majestic
Life & Style blogs
The high-powered dream team trying to create a stiletto shoe as comfy as a trainer
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
Apple MacBook review: preposterously thin and extravagantly attractive, this is the best-designed laptop Apple has ever made
UK skin cancer statistics 'shocking' as sun-worshippers ignore the dangers of exposure
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 3 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Royal baby girl born: Duchess of Cambridge's second child will be a princess thanks to Queen
iJobs Food & Drink
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£28 - 45k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Accountant is needed to take control of the ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This hotel in Chadderton is a p...