Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 25 May 2013
2011 Loimer Grüner Veltliner, Kamptal
Fresh, floral and fragrant with a peppery note, the purity of peach and apple fruit in this summery, dry bio-dynamic white gives it a citrus-crisp aftertaste. £14.50-£16, Morrisons
2010 Dog Point Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand
Behind the berry-fruit fragrance is a juicy mulberry and loganberry quality with a silky texture and mouthwatering freshness. £27.50, Berry Bros & Rudd
2010 Tesco Simply Garnacha, Bodegas Borsao
You only get 30p's worth of wine after tax and costs in a £5 bottle, but this bright Spanish Beaujolais-alike delivers a gluggy quaffability. £4.99, Tesco
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...