Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 25 May 2013
2011 Loimer Grüner Veltliner, Kamptal
Fresh, floral and fragrant with a peppery note, the purity of peach and apple fruit in this summery, dry bio-dynamic white gives it a citrus-crisp aftertaste. £14.50-£16, Morrisons
2010 Dog Point Pinot Noir, Marlborough, New Zealand
Behind the berry-fruit fragrance is a juicy mulberry and loganberry quality with a silky texture and mouthwatering freshness. £27.50, Berry Bros & Rudd
2010 Tesco Simply Garnacha, Bodegas Borsao
You only get 30p's worth of wine after tax and costs in a £5 bottle, but this bright Spanish Beaujolais-alike delivers a gluggy quaffability. £4.99, Tesco
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 World Cup 2014: 20 things we learned in Brazil
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 World Cup 2014: Robin van Persie gives his bronze medal to eccentric Netherlands fan moments after being handed it by Sepp Blatter
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...