Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 15 June 2013
2008 Piccini Sasso Al Poggio, Tuscany
In its Taste Test, Morrisons puts this aromatic, dark-cherryish Tuscan sangiovese in the 'Intense' category; a wise choice. £8.99, down from £12.99, Morrisons
2011 Paulett's Polish Hill Riesling
From South Australia's Clare Valley, the lime-zesty fragrance of this stylish riesling delivers with tropical citrus zest and a bone-dry finish. £13.74, buy 2 = £10.99, Majestic
2011 Tournon Mathilda Shiraz, Victoria, Australia
The scented cinnamon aroma of this elegant shiraz resembles spice and pepper Crozes-Hermitage with a dash of Aussie opulence. £14.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 2 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...