Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 15 June 2013
2008 Piccini Sasso Al Poggio, Tuscany
In its Taste Test, Morrisons puts this aromatic, dark-cherryish Tuscan sangiovese in the 'Intense' category; a wise choice. £8.99, down from £12.99, Morrisons
2011 Paulett's Polish Hill Riesling
From South Australia's Clare Valley, the lime-zesty fragrance of this stylish riesling delivers with tropical citrus zest and a bone-dry finish. £13.74, buy 2 = £10.99, Majestic
2011 Tournon Mathilda Shiraz, Victoria, Australia
The scented cinnamon aroma of this elegant shiraz resembles spice and pepper Crozes-Hermitage with a dash of Aussie opulence. £14.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...