Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 15 June 2013
2008 Piccini Sasso Al Poggio, Tuscany
In its Taste Test, Morrisons puts this aromatic, dark-cherryish Tuscan sangiovese in the 'Intense' category; a wise choice. £8.99, down from £12.99, Morrisons
2011 Paulett's Polish Hill Riesling
From South Australia's Clare Valley, the lime-zesty fragrance of this stylish riesling delivers with tropical citrus zest and a bone-dry finish. £13.74, buy 2 = £10.99, Majestic
2011 Tournon Mathilda Shiraz, Victoria, Australia
The scented cinnamon aroma of this elegant shiraz resembles spice and pepper Crozes-Hermitage with a dash of Aussie opulence. £14.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Three in every four British men will be obese by 2030, says World Health Organisation
How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
- 1 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 2 Pub landlord captures moment customer falls over on CCTV – just like Del Boy did on Only Fools and Horses
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 How to gain confidence and maximise your sexual potential
iJobs Food & Drink
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...