Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 15 June 2013
2008 Piccini Sasso Al Poggio, Tuscany
In its Taste Test, Morrisons puts this aromatic, dark-cherryish Tuscan sangiovese in the 'Intense' category; a wise choice. £8.99, down from £12.99, Morrisons
2011 Paulett's Polish Hill Riesling
From South Australia's Clare Valley, the lime-zesty fragrance of this stylish riesling delivers with tropical citrus zest and a bone-dry finish. £13.74, buy 2 = £10.99, Majestic
2011 Tournon Mathilda Shiraz, Victoria, Australia
The scented cinnamon aroma of this elegant shiraz resembles spice and pepper Crozes-Hermitage with a dash of Aussie opulence. £14.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 7 (or iPhone 6S) leaked pictures show similarities to older model — but Apple is fixing the biggest issue of all
The face of fertility: why do men find women who are near ovulation more attractive?
'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
Google has set its terrifying, dreaming image robots on the public
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...