Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 22 June 2013
2012 Zibibbo, Cantine Fina
Fresh and fragrant with a beguiling grapeyness that's muscat-like in its perfume, this is a delightfully dry Italian white made in Sicily. £7.49, Marks & Spencer
2011 La Grange des Combes, St Chinian-Roquebrun
Bright and aromatic, there's lots of juicy dark-berry-fruit flavour with an incisive rustic grip and bite on the finish. £10.99, buy 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2009 Michael Hall Eden Valley Syrah, Flaxman's Valley, Eden Valley, Australia
Behind the cinnamon and cardamom spice lies an opulent blackberry fruit quality. £26.75, Berry Bros & Rudd (0800 2802440)
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Basic salary +incentives: FCm Travel Solutions: FC...
£54000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Flight Centre Glo...
£27000 - £27500 per annum + Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Flight Centre Glo...
£30000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Flight Centre's e-c...