Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Portillo Malbec
Excellent-value Argentine malbec, perfect with pesto-sauced pasta or mushroom risotto. £9.99, buy 2 = £6.99, until 14 October, Majestic
2010 Castello della Paneretta Chianti Classico Riserva
The real Tuscan deal: classically textured sweetness with sour cherry. £13.99, Marks & Spencer
2011 McHenry Hohnen Calgardup Chardonnay Margaret River
Richly textured Western Australian chardonnay. Around £16.75, Whole Foods, winedirect.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced Hotel Receptionists...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...