Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Portillo Malbec
Excellent-value Argentine malbec, perfect with pesto-sauced pasta or mushroom risotto. £9.99, buy 2 = £6.99, until 14 October, Majestic
2010 Castello della Paneretta Chianti Classico Riserva
The real Tuscan deal: classically textured sweetness with sour cherry. £13.99, Marks & Spencer
2011 McHenry Hohnen Calgardup Chardonnay Margaret River
Richly textured Western Australian chardonnay. Around £16.75, Whole Foods, winedirect.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...