Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Portillo Malbec
Excellent-value Argentine malbec, perfect with pesto-sauced pasta or mushroom risotto. £9.99, buy 2 = £6.99, until 14 October, Majestic
2010 Castello della Paneretta Chianti Classico Riserva
The real Tuscan deal: classically textured sweetness with sour cherry. £13.99, Marks & Spencer
2011 McHenry Hohnen Calgardup Chardonnay Margaret River
Richly textured Western Australian chardonnay. Around £16.75, Whole Foods, winedirect.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: our .NET Developers / Software Dev...
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...