Wine: Something for the weekend?
2012 Domaine de Montval Syrah, PGI Pays du Gard
A vibrant southern French syrah in Crozes Hermitage mould showing milled pepper notes beneath a blackberryish fruit quality. £9,99, buy 2 = £6.99, Majestic
2011 Château du Gazin
This is a stylish modern blend displaying rich cassis fruit edged with chocolatety notes. Decant this excellent-value claret and tell guests it’s Lafite. £8.99, down from £11.99, until 29 Oct, Waitrose
2011 Rosso di Montalcino Fuligni Ginestreto
A mini-Brunello di Montalcino in style, this vivid Tuscan rosso is made from sangiovese with cherryish fruit defined by purity of texture and savoury freshness. £19.50, Lea & Sandeman (020-7244 0522)
Life & Style blogs
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Rafael Nadal strips off in racy new ads for Tommy Hilfiger
iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Food & Drink
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...