Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 16 November 2013
2012 Croix Saint Adel Blanc
A juicy and aromatic Languedoc blend of chardonnay, viognier and sauvignon blanc in which the sum of nutty texture enlivened by grapefruity zest is greater than the parts. £9.99, buy two = £7.99. Majestic
2011 Taste the Difference Crozes Hermitage
The superior, and less expensive, of Sainsbury's two Crozes, this pure syrah is vividly perfumed with typical scents of pepper and blackberry fruit. £9.79, Sainsbury's
2010 Heartland Director's Cut Shiraz
A Langhorne Creek shiraz from wunderkind Ben Glaetzer displaying cinnamon-spiced oak underpinned by blackberry-fruit opulence. £19.99-£21, Morrisons, Oddbins
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015: Distraction could not disguise a distinct lack of focus
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8 HealthKit catches a major bug, forcing Apple's fitness apps to lie down and take it easy
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned PR disaster
- 5 Britain First picture: Photographer 'horrified' after first Afghan policewoman killed by Taliban used for 'ban the burka' campaign
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...