Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 16 November 2013
2012 Croix Saint Adel Blanc
A juicy and aromatic Languedoc blend of chardonnay, viognier and sauvignon blanc in which the sum of nutty texture enlivened by grapefruity zest is greater than the parts. £9.99, buy two = £7.99. Majestic
2011 Taste the Difference Crozes Hermitage
The superior, and less expensive, of Sainsbury's two Crozes, this pure syrah is vividly perfumed with typical scents of pepper and blackberry fruit. £9.79, Sainsbury's
2010 Heartland Director's Cut Shiraz
A Langhorne Creek shiraz from wunderkind Ben Glaetzer displaying cinnamon-spiced oak underpinned by blackberry-fruit opulence. £19.99-£21, Morrisons, Oddbins
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...