Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 16 November 2013
2012 Croix Saint Adel Blanc
A juicy and aromatic Languedoc blend of chardonnay, viognier and sauvignon blanc in which the sum of nutty texture enlivened by grapefruity zest is greater than the parts. £9.99, buy two = £7.99. Majestic
2011 Taste the Difference Crozes Hermitage
The superior, and less expensive, of Sainsbury's two Crozes, this pure syrah is vividly perfumed with typical scents of pepper and blackberry fruit. £9.79, Sainsbury's
2010 Heartland Director's Cut Shiraz
A Langhorne Creek shiraz from wunderkind Ben Glaetzer displaying cinnamon-spiced oak underpinned by blackberry-fruit opulence. £19.99-£21, Morrisons, Oddbins
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...