Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 23 November 2013
2012 Extra Special Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
A delightful Victoria pinot noir from the family company of De Bortoli. Spicy in aroma with bright, fresh cherryish fruit supported by a polished veneer of oak vanilla. £8, Asda
2010 Vereto Salice Salentino
From Italy's southern heel, this oak-aged rosso made from the local negroamaro has a silky black cherry fruitiness with a hint of raisin and an exuberantly juicy character. £10.99 buy 2 = £8.99, Majestic
2005 Contino Rioja, Alavesa
The smoky intensity of this blend of mainly tempranillo from one of rioja's great producers, is supported by a smooth raspberry quality and infused with light smoke and vanilla. £23, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Gill Pharaoh: Healthy nurse who killed herself in a Swiss clinic accused of doing it for 'publicity'
Five ways to boost your Vitamin D levels
Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
'Cool kids' can go on to become losers in later life, study finds
- 1 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 2 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Sex with robots will be ‘the norm’ in 50 years
- 5 Barack Obama turns 54: US President's best put downs to celebrate his birthday
iJobs Food & Drink
Circa £26,500 DOE: Guru Careers: An International Project Coordinator / Accoun...
£25k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Plumber / Mainten...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...