Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 23 November 2013
2012 Extra Special Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
A delightful Victoria pinot noir from the family company of De Bortoli. Spicy in aroma with bright, fresh cherryish fruit supported by a polished veneer of oak vanilla. £8, Asda
2010 Vereto Salice Salentino
From Italy's southern heel, this oak-aged rosso made from the local negroamaro has a silky black cherry fruitiness with a hint of raisin and an exuberantly juicy character. £10.99 buy 2 = £8.99, Majestic
2005 Contino Rioja, Alavesa
The smoky intensity of this blend of mainly tempranillo from one of rioja's great producers, is supported by a smooth raspberry quality and infused with light smoke and vanilla. £23, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: 10 worst gadgets of recent times
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Facebook status updates indicates whether a user is narcissistic or neurotic, research finds
- 1 Games of Thrones actor Lena Headey makes emotional promise to her unborn daughter
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...