Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 23 November 2013
2012 Extra Special Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
A delightful Victoria pinot noir from the family company of De Bortoli. Spicy in aroma with bright, fresh cherryish fruit supported by a polished veneer of oak vanilla. £8, Asda
2010 Vereto Salice Salentino
From Italy's southern heel, this oak-aged rosso made from the local negroamaro has a silky black cherry fruitiness with a hint of raisin and an exuberantly juicy character. £10.99 buy 2 = £8.99, Majestic
2005 Contino Rioja, Alavesa
The smoky intensity of this blend of mainly tempranillo from one of rioja's great producers, is supported by a smooth raspberry quality and infused with light smoke and vanilla. £23, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...