Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 El Patito Feo Garnacha Graciano, Navarra
A fresh, spicy tinto whose ripe fruit with its blueberry and blackberry flavours is nicely defined and supported by a lively freshness. £8.99, buy 2 = £6.74, Majestic
2009 Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco
Fragrant and delicate, this super-complex Piedmontese red is supported by a backbone of acidity and the firm, textured tannins of the nebbiolo grape. £32.95, Jeroboams shops
2012 Dolcetto d'Alba, Piemonte, G D Vajra
The bright fruit of this charming rosso shows a vivid cherrystone quality with a damson-like nip of acidity. £15.99-£16.99, Corks of Cotham, Martinez Wines
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Windows 10 release: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' with new operating system
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Ed Sheeran dedicates song to David Cameron
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
30,000 to 35,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: We are currently recruiting on...
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...