Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 El Patito Feo Garnacha Graciano, Navarra
A fresh, spicy tinto whose ripe fruit with its blueberry and blackberry flavours is nicely defined and supported by a lively freshness. £8.99, buy 2 = £6.74, Majestic
2009 Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco
Fragrant and delicate, this super-complex Piedmontese red is supported by a backbone of acidity and the firm, textured tannins of the nebbiolo grape. £32.95, Jeroboams shops
2012 Dolcetto d'Alba, Piemonte, G D Vajra
The bright fruit of this charming rosso shows a vivid cherrystone quality with a damson-like nip of acidity. £15.99-£16.99, Corks of Cotham, Martinez Wines
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...