Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 El Patito Feo Garnacha Graciano, Navarra
A fresh, spicy tinto whose ripe fruit with its blueberry and blackberry flavours is nicely defined and supported by a lively freshness. £8.99, buy 2 = £6.74, Majestic
2009 Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco
Fragrant and delicate, this super-complex Piedmontese red is supported by a backbone of acidity and the firm, textured tannins of the nebbiolo grape. £32.95, Jeroboams shops
2012 Dolcetto d'Alba, Piemonte, G D Vajra
The bright fruit of this charming rosso shows a vivid cherrystone quality with a damson-like nip of acidity. £15.99-£16.99, Corks of Cotham, Martinez Wines
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
Silent Hills: hugely anticipated game is definitely cancelled, Konami says
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 5 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organising September 11 terror attacks
iJobs Food & Drink
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing and Co...