Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 El Patito Feo Garnacha Graciano, Navarra
A fresh, spicy tinto whose ripe fruit with its blueberry and blackberry flavours is nicely defined and supported by a lively freshness. £8.99, buy 2 = £6.74, Majestic
2009 Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco
Fragrant and delicate, this super-complex Piedmontese red is supported by a backbone of acidity and the firm, textured tannins of the nebbiolo grape. £32.95, Jeroboams shops
2012 Dolcetto d'Alba, Piemonte, G D Vajra
The bright fruit of this charming rosso shows a vivid cherrystone quality with a damson-like nip of acidity. £15.99-£16.99, Corks of Cotham, Martinez Wines
Life & Style blogs
The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
Prostate cancer could actually be five different diseases, say scientists
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge price to be slashed after disappointing sales
NHS treatments such as vasectomies and hip operations to be rationed because of cost-cutting
Hermes responds to Jane Birkin’s request to drop her name from the iconic handbag
- 1 Top Gear team of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May officially heading to Amazon Prime for new car show
- 2 Stuart Baggs: Apprentice star 'The Brand' found dead aged 27
- 3 How to cancel Amazon Prime: after Top Gear hiring, how to leave premium service
- 4 Tesco scraps 'unexpected item in the bagging area' as self-checkouts switch to less 'frustrating' audio
- 5 Living in Spain and commuting to London 'cheaper than actually working in London'
iJobs Food & Drink
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...
£17600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum cares for one of the largest...
£12500 - £24500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Drivers wanted for a family run...