Wine: Something for the weekend
2013 Tesco Finest* Côtes de Gascogne Gros Manseng Sauvignon Blanc
This appetisingly dry south-west French new vintage blend has a vibrantly juicy quality with a dry flourish on the aftertaste. £5.99, or buy 4 = £4.79, down from £7.99
2011 Malbec Luigi Bosca, Vistalba
A serious, pure and beautifully-crafted Argentinian malbec at an excellent price, with scented spice aplenty and a rich, black cherry fruit quality moulded into voluptuous shape by French oak. £15.99, buy 2 = Majestic
2011 Insoglio del Cinghiale, Campo di Sasso, Bibbona, Toscana
Stylish Tuscan rosso, blending bordeaux varieties with syrah for a wine rich in primary dark berry fruit. £18.95, corneyandbarrow.com, 020-7265 2438
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: our .NET Developers / Software Dev...
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...