Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Sogrape Casa Ferreirinha Planalto, Douro
A floral Portuguese dry-white blend with appley fruit that's so refreshing it makes your mouth water as you raise glass to lip. £7.99, buy 2 bottles = £6.39, Majestic
2012 Louis Latour Macon Viré-Clessé
The honeyed ripeness of this white Burgundy turns to a restrained peaches-and-cream flavour. Perfect with pan-fried salmon. £14.57-£15.66, Spirited Wines shops
Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne NV
Chardonnay brings complexity to this delicate wine. Rich apple-sweet fruit dissolve into a fine-textured mousse. £26.99-£27.95, down from £36.99, Waitrose, Jeroboams
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Scottish salmon sales leap as Asia develops a taste
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...