Wine: Something for the weekend
2013 Venturer Rueda Verdejo
Venturer is a new series showing a particularly good one-off blend – this is one of the first in an appetisingly dry Spanish white showing from Aldi. £4.99, Aldi
2012 Vasse Felix Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia
Typically fine Australian chardonnay showing complex nutty notes and seductive ripe melon. £15.99, Majestic
2010 Domaine du Père Caboche, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Strawberries with cardamom spiciness, this rich, juicy blend glides across the tongue for a satisfying finish. £21, Yapp Bros (yapp.co.uk; 01747 860423)
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...