Wine: Something for the weekend
2013 Venturer Rueda Verdejo
Venturer is a new series showing a particularly good one-off blend – this is one of the first in an appetisingly dry Spanish white showing from Aldi. £4.99, Aldi
2012 Vasse Felix Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia
Typically fine Australian chardonnay showing complex nutty notes and seductive ripe melon. £15.99, Majestic
2010 Domaine du Père Caboche, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Strawberries with cardamom spiciness, this rich, juicy blend glides across the tongue for a satisfying finish. £21, Yapp Bros (yapp.co.uk; 01747 860423)
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful, family owned m...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...