Wine: Something for the weekend
2013 Venturer Rueda Verdejo
Venturer is a new series showing a particularly good one-off blend – this is one of the first in an appetisingly dry Spanish white showing from Aldi. £4.99, Aldi
2012 Vasse Felix Chardonnay, Margaret River, Western Australia
Typically fine Australian chardonnay showing complex nutty notes and seductive ripe melon. £15.99, Majestic
2010 Domaine du Père Caboche, Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Strawberries with cardamom spiciness, this rich, juicy blend glides across the tongue for a satisfying finish. £21, Yapp Bros (yapp.co.uk; 01747 860423)
Life & Style blogs
How Old Do I Look: Microsoft’s super advanced age-guessing app is terrible at guessing how old celebrities are, too
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world revealed
Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
This company will heat your house for free if you have room for its servers
- 1 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 2 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 3 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 4 The top 50 cities for young people to live in
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
iJobs Food & Drink
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£28 - 45k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Accountant is needed to take control of the ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This hotel in Chadderton is a p...