Wine: Something for the weekend
2009 Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenère, Leyda Valley
Deep-hued red displaying the camphor aromatics of Chile's grape with a herb-infused opulence of dark berry fruitiness. £11.99, buy 2=£7.99,Majestic
2012 Sancerre Roc de L'Abbaye, Florian Mollet
An outstanding expression of the sauvignon grape in its heartland, this dry Loire white shows subtle herbs and gooseberry flavours. £13.99, down from £15.99, Sainsbury's
2011 Neudorf Tom's Block Nelson Pinot Noir
This pinot is initially sweetly fragrant but later develops into something etched with mineral freshness. Around £20 bottle/case, Lay & Wheeler, Richard Dawes, mustwines.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 3 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 4 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...