Wine: Something for the weekend
2009 Santa Rita Medalla Real Carmenère, Leyda Valley
Deep-hued red displaying the camphor aromatics of Chile's grape with a herb-infused opulence of dark berry fruitiness. £11.99, buy 2=£7.99,Majestic
2012 Sancerre Roc de L'Abbaye, Florian Mollet
An outstanding expression of the sauvignon grape in its heartland, this dry Loire white shows subtle herbs and gooseberry flavours. £13.99, down from £15.99, Sainsbury's
2011 Neudorf Tom's Block Nelson Pinot Noir
This pinot is initially sweetly fragrant but later develops into something etched with mineral freshness. Around £20 bottle/case, Lay & Wheeler, Richard Dawes, mustwines.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...