First molecular bar not a project at this time for Achatz
Friday 05 February 2010
Grant Achatz, award-winning chef and brains behind the molecular gastronomy restaurant Alinea in Chicago, will
not be opening a molecular bar called Boom as earlier reported.
Contrary to the information in the article published on February 3 "First molecular bar to open," based on reports from the Wall Street Journal, and Eater National and Slashfood blogs, Achatz has denied that such a project is in the works.
Relaxnews attempted to reach Alinea's press department on February 3 prior to running the story with no response.
Achatz has now tweeted the following denial of the report:
Achatz outlined that there was no project called Boom in the works.
Reports of a bar project had emerged in articles in The Wall Street Journal, Eater National and Slashfood this week.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Healthy living could have prevented half a million cancer cases over last five years
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...