Food & Drink: The knives are out for Michelin: Correction
Saturday 06 February 1993
IN Emily Green's Michelin guide report on these pages last week, we stated that the Esher, Surrey, restaurant '' had gone out of business. We accept that this was not correct, but that after a revamp in September, it relaunched as 'The New ' brasserie, which we understand is flourishing. We are happy to set the record straight and we apologise for any embarrassment caused.
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Smartphones are making children borderline autistic, says psychiatrist
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
iJobs Food & Drink
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...
£17500 - £20500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a great te...