Food & Drink: Your chance to join Sophie Grigson for a Mediterranean cookery demonstration
Saturday 24 April 1993
The demonstrations take place in the cookery theatre of Gaggenau, the kitchen manufacturer, near Heathrow airport. Places are limited to 30 per day to allow everyone a good view and the chance to join in. Many tickets have already gone, so please book early for your preferred date.
The demonstrations will be from 10.30am-3pm on Thursday 6 May, Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May. Tickets cost pounds 48 and include coffee on arrival, lunch with wine, recipe cards and an olive oil tasting. To reserve your place, send your name and address and a cheque for pounds 48 (made payable to the Art of Living Cookery Day) to: The Art of Living, 11 Kensington Park Mews, London W11 2EY. Bookings will be confirmed in writing with directions on how to find Gaggenau. Further details: Caroline Humphryes (071-727 6542).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...