Food & Drink: Your chance to join Sophie Grigson for a Mediterranean cookery demonstration
Saturday 24 April 1993
The demonstrations take place in the cookery theatre of Gaggenau, the kitchen manufacturer, near Heathrow airport. Places are limited to 30 per day to allow everyone a good view and the chance to join in. Many tickets have already gone, so please book early for your preferred date.
The demonstrations will be from 10.30am-3pm on Thursday 6 May, Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May. Tickets cost pounds 48 and include coffee on arrival, lunch with wine, recipe cards and an olive oil tasting. To reserve your place, send your name and address and a cheque for pounds 48 (made payable to the Art of Living Cookery Day) to: The Art of Living, 11 Kensington Park Mews, London W11 2EY. Bookings will be confirmed in writing with directions on how to find Gaggenau. Further details: Caroline Humphryes (071-727 6542).
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 50k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a SCRUM Master to joi...
£13,520: Recruitment Genius: As this role can be customer facing at times, the...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful entertainment, even...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A fantastic opportunity h...