Food & Drink: Your chance to join Sophie Grigson for a Mediterranean cookery demonstration
Saturday 24 April 1993
The demonstrations take place in the cookery theatre of Gaggenau, the kitchen manufacturer, near Heathrow airport. Places are limited to 30 per day to allow everyone a good view and the chance to join in. Many tickets have already gone, so please book early for your preferred date.
The demonstrations will be from 10.30am-3pm on Thursday 6 May, Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May. Tickets cost pounds 48 and include coffee on arrival, lunch with wine, recipe cards and an olive oil tasting. To reserve your place, send your name and address and a cheque for pounds 48 (made payable to the Art of Living Cookery Day) to: The Art of Living, 11 Kensington Park Mews, London W11 2EY. Bookings will be confirmed in writing with directions on how to find Gaggenau. Further details: Caroline Humphryes (071-727 6542).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...