Food & Drink: Your chance to join Sophie Grigson for a Mediterranean cookery demonstration
Saturday 24 April 1993
The demonstrations take place in the cookery theatre of Gaggenau, the kitchen manufacturer, near Heathrow airport. Places are limited to 30 per day to allow everyone a good view and the chance to join in. Many tickets have already gone, so please book early for your preferred date.
The demonstrations will be from 10.30am-3pm on Thursday 6 May, Saturday 8 May and Sunday 9 May. Tickets cost pounds 48 and include coffee on arrival, lunch with wine, recipe cards and an olive oil tasting. To reserve your place, send your name and address and a cheque for pounds 48 (made payable to the Art of Living Cookery Day) to: The Art of Living, 11 Kensington Park Mews, London W11 2EY. Bookings will be confirmed in writing with directions on how to find Gaggenau. Further details: Caroline Humphryes (071-727 6542).
Life & Style blogs
The Art of Swimming: The way many people swim might be doing them more harm than good, says a man bringing posture to the pool
The brothel buster: Meet the man who gets paid to have sex with prostitutes
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 Chelsea victory parade: Chelsea mocked on Twitter as 'tens of fans' pack the streets of London
- 3 US warned by Chinese media to stop meddling or 'war will be inevitable'
- 4 Woman, 21, dies after taking contraceptive pill that 'caused fatal blood clot'
- 5 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...