Food and Drink: Wine Box
Saturday 19 September 1992
Following the sale of Chateau Talbot by Cordier, Turville Valley Wines (The Firs, Potter Row, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire; 02406 8818) is offering six of the best vintages of this classified St Julien property: pounds 110 for the 1985 and pounds 105 for the 1986. Prices are in-bond, so add pounds 12 for duty plus VAT on the total.
Hungerford Wines (Unit 3, Station Yard, Hungerford, Berkshire; 0488 683238) has a nine-day bin-end sale starting today; and Corney & Barrow (12 Helmet Row, London EC1; 071-251 4051) promises 'an abundance of bargains'.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...