Food and Drink: Wine Box
Saturday 19 September 1992
Following the sale of Chateau Talbot by Cordier, Turville Valley Wines (The Firs, Potter Row, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire; 02406 8818) is offering six of the best vintages of this classified St Julien property: pounds 110 for the 1985 and pounds 105 for the 1986. Prices are in-bond, so add pounds 12 for duty plus VAT on the total.
Hungerford Wines (Unit 3, Station Yard, Hungerford, Berkshire; 0488 683238) has a nine-day bin-end sale starting today; and Corney & Barrow (12 Helmet Row, London EC1; 071-251 4051) promises 'an abundance of bargains'.
Life & Style blogs
McDonald’s launches clothing line using Big Mac prints
Facebook to test 747-sized drones that will beam broadband to the entire world
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
Chair-bound workers 'should move around every hour to reduce physical and mental health risks'
American Apparel gets another ad banned by advertising watchdog for sexualising children
- 1 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of co-pilot Andreas Lubitz
- 2 Germanwings captain Patrick Sondenheimer tried to break into locked cockpit door 'with an axe' as plane was descending
- 3 Zayn Malik already working on solo material, just days after quitting One Direction
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...