Food and Drink: Wine Box
Saturday 19 September 1992
Following the sale of Chateau Talbot by Cordier, Turville Valley Wines (The Firs, Potter Row, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire; 02406 8818) is offering six of the best vintages of this classified St Julien property: pounds 110 for the 1985 and pounds 105 for the 1986. Prices are in-bond, so add pounds 12 for duty plus VAT on the total.
Hungerford Wines (Unit 3, Station Yard, Hungerford, Berkshire; 0488 683238) has a nine-day bin-end sale starting today; and Corney & Barrow (12 Helmet Row, London EC1; 071-251 4051) promises 'an abundance of bargains'.
Life & Style blogs
Wii U to beat Xbox One and PS4 at Christmas says Play.com,
Britain's poor 'will die before they retire' if pension reforms aren't matched by health improvements
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Ron Wayne: The Apple founder who missed out on a fortune
eBay XBox One scam: Dad pays £450 for a picture of the console
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...