Food and Drink: Wine Box
Saturday 19 September 1992
Following the sale of Chateau Talbot by Cordier, Turville Valley Wines (The Firs, Potter Row, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire; 02406 8818) is offering six of the best vintages of this classified St Julien property: pounds 110 for the 1985 and pounds 105 for the 1986. Prices are in-bond, so add pounds 12 for duty plus VAT on the total.
Hungerford Wines (Unit 3, Station Yard, Hungerford, Berkshire; 0488 683238) has a nine-day bin-end sale starting today; and Corney & Barrow (12 Helmet Row, London EC1; 071-251 4051) promises 'an abundance of bargains'.
Life & Style blogs
Versace haute couture review: Beautiful evening dresses are some of the loveliest Donatella has ever created
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...