Food and Drink: Wine Box
Saturday 19 September 1992
Following the sale of Chateau Talbot by Cordier, Turville Valley Wines (The Firs, Potter Row, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire; 02406 8818) is offering six of the best vintages of this classified St Julien property: pounds 110 for the 1985 and pounds 105 for the 1986. Prices are in-bond, so add pounds 12 for duty plus VAT on the total.
Hungerford Wines (Unit 3, Station Yard, Hungerford, Berkshire; 0488 683238) has a nine-day bin-end sale starting today; and Corney & Barrow (12 Helmet Row, London EC1; 071-251 4051) promises 'an abundance of bargains'.
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Japanese plant experts produce 10,000 lettuce heads a day in LED-lit indoor farm
- 3 War is war: Why I stand with Israel
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...