Heineken Hub competition terms and conditions
Wednesday 22 June 2011
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (BST) on 30 July 2011.
2. Nine winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one of the following, assigned at random: Apple iPad 2, Canon EOS 1000DSLR camera, Samsung N150 Netbook.
5. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 and over, except for employees of Heineken and The Independent or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
6. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent.
7. The prize cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
8. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Scottish independence: Former pro-union voters explain why they changed their minds to the Yes vote
- 3 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 4 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 5 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
iJobs Food & Drink
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...
£30K- £35K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...