Heineken Hub competition terms and conditions
Wednesday 22 June 2011
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (BST) on 30 July 2011.
2. Nine winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. The prize consists of one of the following, assigned at random: Apple iPad 2, Canon EOS 1000DSLR camera, Samsung N150 Netbook.
5. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 and over, except for employees of Heineken and The Independent or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
6. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent.
7. The prize cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
8. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge launch and review: wireless charging and new case see Samsung ready to take on Apple's iPhone
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
iJobs Food & Drink
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...
£19000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in South Kensington, this prestigi...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A reputable organisation within the leisure i...
£25000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Partner is required to ...