Heineken Hub competition terms and conditions
Wednesday 31 August 2011
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (BST) on 30 September 2011.
2. Four winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. Each prize consists of one 320GB PlayStation 3 console, with a selection of two of the latest games.
5. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 and over, except for employees of Heineken and The Independent or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
6. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent.
7. Winners will be notified up to one month after the competition closes. Prizes will be delivered up to a month after notification
8. The prize cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
9. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Bombsheller: The website that makes us all into top fashion designers
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
World Hepatitis Day: we could eliminate hepatitis C in the UK - but only half of those infected know they have it
Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
- 1 Secret Cinema: Why were Back to the Future screenings cancelled?
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Standing my ground: If sitting is bad for your health, what happens when you stay on your feet for a whole month?
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...