Heineken Hub competition terms and conditions
Friday 02 December 2011
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (BST) on 3 January 2012.
2.Three winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. Each prize consists of one 16GB Galaxy Nexus smartphone..
5. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 and over, except for employees of Heineken and The Independent or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
6. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent.
7. Winners will be notified up to one month after the competition closes. Prizes will be delivered up to a month after notification
8. The prize cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
9. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...