Heineken Hub competition terms and conditions
Friday 02 December 2011
1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (BST) on 3 January 2012.
2.Three winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries submitted in time.
3. Your participation in the competition will allow you one entry into the prize draw. You will not be able to enter the competition more than once.
4. Each prize consists of one 16GB Galaxy Nexus smartphone..
5. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, aged 18 and over, except for employees of Heineken and The Independent or any companies or agencies and families directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
6. The prize winner will be notified by The Independent.
7. Winners will be notified up to one month after the competition closes. Prizes will be delivered up to a month after notification
8. The prize cannot be sold, bartered or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation.
9. The Independent's usual competition rules apply.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...