Hot 'how to' video tutorials: Making holiday meals and treats
Wednesday 23 December 2009
Just because you don't have a generations-old, family recipe for a Christmas goose doesn't mean you can't make some tastey holiday foods. This is how you make eggnog, a Christmas ham, figgy pudding and more.
How To Make Eggnog: A comprehensive video for a recipe serving 10-12 people a cup of the quintessential holiday drink.
How to Make A Holiday Ham: Carrie Levin and Michelle Weber, the chefs of the restaurant Good enough to eat in New York demonstrate their recipe for "drunken ham."
How to Cook Classic Christmas Meals : Traditional Figgy Pudding Recipe: Professional chef Louis Ortiz of Expert Village takes viewers through the recipe to make the English treat from scratch.
Holiday Recipes - How to Make Christmas Cookies: Trained pastry chef Nichole Ferrigno demonstrates how to make three different kinds of Christmas cookies.
How To Make Traditional Mince Pies: Another easy-to-follow video from Video Jug on making the sweet mincemeat pies.
How to Make Latkes: For those who celebrate Hanukkah, the latke is a staple holiday food and is easy to make thanks to this video from Howcast.com.
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...