Hot 'how to' video tutorials: Making holiday meals and treats
Wednesday 23 December 2009
Just because you don't have a generations-old, family recipe for a Christmas goose doesn't mean you can't make some tastey holiday foods. This is how you make eggnog, a Christmas ham, figgy pudding and more.
How To Make Eggnog: A comprehensive video for a recipe serving 10-12 people a cup of the quintessential holiday drink.
How to Make A Holiday Ham: Carrie Levin and Michelle Weber, the chefs of the restaurant Good enough to eat in New York demonstrate their recipe for "drunken ham."
How to Cook Classic Christmas Meals : Traditional Figgy Pudding Recipe: Professional chef Louis Ortiz of Expert Village takes viewers through the recipe to make the English treat from scratch.
Holiday Recipes - How to Make Christmas Cookies: Trained pastry chef Nichole Ferrigno demonstrates how to make three different kinds of Christmas cookies.
How To Make Traditional Mince Pies: Another easy-to-follow video from Video Jug on making the sweet mincemeat pies.
How to Make Latkes: For those who celebrate Hanukkah, the latke is a staple holiday food and is easy to make thanks to this video from Howcast.com.
Life & Style blogs
Persistent heartburn 'could be a sign of cancer', new survey warns
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
iJobs Food & Drink
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...