Jura whisky competition terms and conditions
Monday 23 May 2011
1. The closing date for entries is Monday 13 June.
2. The prize is a luxury break of five nights, for two people, at the Jura Lodge on the Isle of Jura, including a three-course dinner (excluding drinks) for each of the five nights at the Jura pub and a tour of the Distillery. The prize does not cover any other food, travel or living expenses.
3. There is no guarantee of exclusive use of the lodge.
4. Travel to Jura is not included within the prize.
5. The competition is open to all Great Britain residents aged 18 or over. The prize draw excludes employees and immediate families of the promoter or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. Entries are limited to one per customer.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and notified within 14 days of closing date.
8. The winner will be given dates on which the lodge is available and the visit can only be made on these dates.
9. No alternative prizes are available.
10. By participating in this competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competition in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
13. The competition and these terms are governed by Scottish Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
14. The Promoter: Whyte and Mackay Limited, Dalmore House, 310 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5RG
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 4 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
- 5 Carol Vorderman reveals she is 'covered in burns' after she fell off her treadmill while running naked
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...