1. The closing date for entries is Monday 13 June.
2. The prize is a luxury break of five nights, for two people, at the Jura Lodge on the Isle of Jura, including a three-course dinner (excluding drinks) for each of the five nights at the Jura pub and a tour of the Distillery. The prize does not cover any other food, travel or living expenses.
3. There is no guarantee of exclusive use of the lodge.
4. Travel to Jura is not included within the prize.
5. The competition is open to all Great Britain residents aged 18 or over. The prize draw excludes employees and immediate families of the promoter or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
6. Entries are limited to one per customer.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and notified within 14 days of closing date.
8. The winner will be given dates on which the lodge is available and the visit can only be made on these dates.
9. No alternative prizes are available.
10. By participating in this competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the competition in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
13. The competition and these terms are governed by Scottish Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
14. The Promoter: Whyte and Mackay Limited, Dalmore House, 310 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5RG