Keep your lips kissable with French fry lip balm
Sunday 24 July 2011
It's the zero calorie way to enjoy French fries - smear a lip balm version all over your lips and keep the smell right under your nose.
Washington-based novelty company Accoutrements has launched a new French fry-flavored lip balm to serve as a portable, quick fix for those moments when you - or your kissing partner - are Jonesing for some deep-fried potatoes.
Or as they say, "it's like a drive-thru for your lips."
Each tube is 6.4 cm or 2.5 inches with a twist bottom dispenser.
The French Fry lip balm is the latest addition to a series of strange, food-flavored balms like wasabi, bacon, corndog, pickle and nachos.
The lip balm retails for $1.50. Accoutrements also has distributors in Germany, the UK, Sweden, France, Ireland and Canada.
For more, visit their page http://www.accoutrements.com/shop/products/French-Fry-Lip-Balm.html.
Porcine fanatics J&D's also sells a bacon-flavored lip balm that retails for $3.99.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
30,000 to 35,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: We are currently recruiting on...
28,000 to 32,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our client, a hospitality busi...
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...