Keep your lips kissable with French fry lip balm
Sunday 24 July 2011
It's the zero calorie way to enjoy French fries - smear a lip balm version all over your lips and keep the smell right under your nose.
Washington-based novelty company Accoutrements has launched a new French fry-flavored lip balm to serve as a portable, quick fix for those moments when you - or your kissing partner - are Jonesing for some deep-fried potatoes.
Or as they say, "it's like a drive-thru for your lips."
Each tube is 6.4 cm or 2.5 inches with a twist bottom dispenser.
The French Fry lip balm is the latest addition to a series of strange, food-flavored balms like wasabi, bacon, corndog, pickle and nachos.
The lip balm retails for $1.50. Accoutrements also has distributors in Germany, the UK, Sweden, France, Ireland and Canada.
For more, visit their page http://www.accoutrements.com/shop/products/French-Fry-Lip-Balm.html.
Porcine fanatics J&D's also sells a bacon-flavored lip balm that retails for $3.99.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Wakefield Deal...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: our .NET Developers / Software Dev...
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£25000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Management Accountant - Manchester...