Keep your lips kissable with French fry lip balm
Sunday 24 July 2011
It's the zero calorie way to enjoy French fries - smear a lip balm version all over your lips and keep the smell right under your nose.
Washington-based novelty company Accoutrements has launched a new French fry-flavored lip balm to serve as a portable, quick fix for those moments when you - or your kissing partner - are Jonesing for some deep-fried potatoes.
Or as they say, "it's like a drive-thru for your lips."
Each tube is 6.4 cm or 2.5 inches with a twist bottom dispenser.
The French Fry lip balm is the latest addition to a series of strange, food-flavored balms like wasabi, bacon, corndog, pickle and nachos.
The lip balm retails for $1.50. Accoutrements also has distributors in Germany, the UK, Sweden, France, Ireland and Canada.
For more, visit their page http://www.accoutrements.com/shop/products/French-Fry-Lip-Balm.html.
Porcine fanatics J&D's also sells a bacon-flavored lip balm that retails for $3.99.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...