Keep your lips kissable with French fry lip balm
Sunday 24 July 2011
It's the zero calorie way to enjoy French fries - smear a lip balm version all over your lips and keep the smell right under your nose.
Washington-based novelty company Accoutrements has launched a new French fry-flavored lip balm to serve as a portable, quick fix for those moments when you - or your kissing partner - are Jonesing for some deep-fried potatoes.
Or as they say, "it's like a drive-thru for your lips."
Each tube is 6.4 cm or 2.5 inches with a twist bottom dispenser.
The French Fry lip balm is the latest addition to a series of strange, food-flavored balms like wasabi, bacon, corndog, pickle and nachos.
The lip balm retails for $1.50. Accoutrements also has distributors in Germany, the UK, Sweden, France, Ireland and Canada.
For more, visit their page http://www.accoutrements.com/shop/products/French-Fry-Lip-Balm.html.
Porcine fanatics J&D's also sells a bacon-flavored lip balm that retails for $3.99.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Woman 'suffocates newborn baby in plastic bag and puts it in her desk minutes after giving birth'
- 2 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 Chinese student carries disabled friend to school every day for three years
iJobs Food & Drink
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...
£17500 - £20500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a great te...