‘Top’ eats in Paris, says Zagat
Wednesday 09 June 2010
On June 8, Zagat, the oldest international crowd-sourcing dining guide, released its new Zagat Paris survey results that includes two of the year's most celebrated new restaurants: Frenchie and Passage 53.
The ‘top' lists compiled by Zagat editors range from ‘most popular' to ‘décor tops' as well as ‘brunch tops' and specifics like shellfish, Asian, Moroccan, trendy and much more.
Top Food: Taillevent, Le Cinq, Restaurant Guy Savoy, L'Astrance, Pierre Gagnaire
Top Wine Bars/Bistros: Au Bourguignon du Marais, Cave de l'Os à Moëlle, L'Enoteca, Willi's Wine Bar, Le Louis Vin
Most Popular: Taillevent, L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Le Grand Véfour, Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée, La Tour d'Argent
There is still time to take advantage of France's first restaurant week where 100 Parisian restaurants, including chains and bistros, will be offering fixed price menus between €20 and €35 until June 13. Advance booking is recommended: http://www.tousaurestaurant.com (in French).
To see all the lists, go to: http://www.zagat.com/Verticals/BrowseTopLists.aspx?Ntk=GeoChildID&Ntt=350&N=120&VID=8
Life & Style blogs
- 1 If you weren't afraid of flying before last week... you probably are now
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Lauren Goodger calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after sex tape leaks online
- 5 Iraq crisis: End 'very near' for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...