Fishy Phily? Don’t be dilly: Philadelphia with smoked salmon and dill
It’s been a busy couple of years at Philadelphia HQ. The range of pallid spreadable cheese seems to be attempting to catch up to Heinz when it comes to varieties of flavour.
Take a trip to the cheese aisle in your local supermarket and you will have a job finding the bog-standard plain stuff, for the fridge shelf is now crammed with a whole multicoloured spectrum of flavours.
Joining the brown-hued mash-up that is the Philly with Cadbury chocolate, and alongside the chives and grilled pepper version, you’ll find Philadelphia with smoked salmon and dill.
To which I say simply: NO. First off, raise your hand if you trust “smoked salmon” in spready form ( thought not). And, big picture here, guys, the cream cheese tends to go ON the salmon, not the other way around.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...