Gü Terms and Conditions
Tuesday 06 December 2011
Samuel Muston of
The Independent has teamed up with Fred Ponnavoy, head
chef at Gü Puds, to offer ten readers the chance to win a Gü Mango
& Passion Fruit Chocolate Bauble - brand new and exclusive to
The Independent and unavailable anywhere else in the
The Gü Mango & Passion Fruit Chocolate Bauble is presented in a table-ready giant bauble. Inside, layers of mango and passion fruit compote, coconut sponge, milk chocolate mousse and nougatine crunch are topped with a layer of Gü's signature smooth ganache and decorated with elegant chocolate trees hand-signed by Samuel Muston.
Terms & Conditions
· Prizes can only be sent to a Mainland UK address and over night delivery will be arranged Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 17.00pm
· In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter, Gü Puds, reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason
· The quality and delivery of the Gü Mango & Passion Fruit Bauble lies with the promoter, Gü Puds, and is not the responsibility of The Independent
· The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over from 9th December 2011 and closes on 14th December 2011
· See http://www.independent.co.uk/service/article759575.ece for all other terms and conditions
Readers can enter by emailing their name and address to email@example.com
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 'catches on fire and burns man's leg after bending in his pocket'
The hoverboard is real, and it could give rise to hoverhouses
Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
Are you ready for Crazy Doritos, the red-hot snack food craze sweeping Mexico’s streets?
The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 50k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a SCRUM Master to joi...
£13,520: Recruitment Genius: As this role can be customer facing at times, the...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful entertainment, even...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A fantastic opportunity h...