Gü Terms and Conditions
Tuesday 06 December 2011
Samuel Muston of
The Independent has teamed up with Fred Ponnavoy, head
chef at Gü Puds, to offer ten readers the chance to win a Gü Mango
& Passion Fruit Chocolate Bauble - brand new and exclusive to
The Independent and unavailable anywhere else in the
The Gü Mango & Passion Fruit Chocolate Bauble is presented in a table-ready giant bauble. Inside, layers of mango and passion fruit compote, coconut sponge, milk chocolate mousse and nougatine crunch are topped with a layer of Gü's signature smooth ganache and decorated with elegant chocolate trees hand-signed by Samuel Muston.
Terms & Conditions
· Prizes can only be sent to a Mainland UK address and over night delivery will be arranged Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 17.00pm
· In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter, Gü Puds, reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason
· The quality and delivery of the Gü Mango & Passion Fruit Bauble lies with the promoter, Gü Puds, and is not the responsibility of The Independent
· The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over from 9th December 2011 and closes on 14th December 2011
· See http://www.independent.co.uk/service/article759575.ece for all other terms and conditions
Readers can enter by emailing their name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Life & Style blogs
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...