Instant cupcakes: simply add your bank card
The 4am munchies just got a whole lot more convenient in LA, after Sprinkles shop in Beverly Hills created the world's first 24-hour cupcake ATM.
It's the latest in a long line of zany vending machines. In Japan you can buy umbrellas or flowers, in Italy pick up a margherita from the Let's Pizza machine, while in Nanjing, China, shellfish lovers can buy a crab from a temperature-controlled vending machine that keeps them alive.
Forget Boris bikes – in the pedal-powered Netherlands, they have the "Bikedispenser", pushing out a cycle on demand, which you can ride all the way to FEBO restaurant where snacks come, you guessed it, from a machine.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Facebook attacked over dead relative photos in 'Year in Review' slides
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Anti-smoking adverts accused of 'scaremongering'
GTA 5 pulled from shelves after petition
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 Doctors remove 80 teeth from boy's jaw
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...