Instant cupcakes: simply add your bank card
The 4am munchies just got a whole lot more convenient in LA, after Sprinkles shop in Beverly Hills created the world's first 24-hour cupcake ATM.
It's the latest in a long line of zany vending machines. In Japan you can buy umbrellas or flowers, in Italy pick up a margherita from the Let's Pizza machine, while in Nanjing, China, shellfish lovers can buy a crab from a temperature-controlled vending machine that keeps them alive.
Forget Boris bikes – in the pedal-powered Netherlands, they have the "Bikedispenser", pushing out a cycle on demand, which you can ride all the way to FEBO restaurant where snacks come, you guessed it, from a machine.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Rice Bucket Challenge: India's take on the Ice Bucket Challenge 'for Indian needs'
- 2 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 Rubble Bucket Challenge: Ice Bucket Challenge adapted in solidarity with Gazans whose homes have been destroyed in conflict
- 5 Teenager dies after suspected ice bucket challenge goes horribly wrong
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...