Instant cupcakes: simply add your bank card
The 4am munchies just got a whole lot more convenient in LA, after Sprinkles shop in Beverly Hills created the world's first 24-hour cupcake ATM.
It's the latest in a long line of zany vending machines. In Japan you can buy umbrellas or flowers, in Italy pick up a margherita from the Let's Pizza machine, while in Nanjing, China, shellfish lovers can buy a crab from a temperature-controlled vending machine that keeps them alive.
Forget Boris bikes – in the pedal-powered Netherlands, they have the "Bikedispenser", pushing out a cycle on demand, which you can ride all the way to FEBO restaurant where snacks come, you guessed it, from a machine.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 BBC’s new Game of Thrones slayer 'The Last Kingdom' relies on Saxon appeal, creators say
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
iJobs Food & Drink
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...