Man breaks through brick store wall for a 12-pack of beer
Burglar took 12-pack and exited the way he came in
A thief in South Carolina didn't let a brick wall stand in the way of his brew thirst, creating a hole in it in order to gain entry to a liquor store where he stole a 12-pack of beer.
The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office is trying to identify the thief, who broke into the Enmark store in Commerce Place West in Bluffton in the early hours of Tuesday.
Police say he bore a hole in the real wall of the store, crawled through it, took a 12-pack of beer from the fridge and left the way he came.
A still from the CCTV footage of the incident has been released showing the suspect, who wore a red shirt with a large tear on the back, blue jeans, gloves and a black rag over his face. A CCTV still from the robbery (Picture: Beaufort County Sheriff's Office)
Read more: The world's nations, ranked by drunkenness
Life & Style blogs
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...