Man breaks through brick store wall for a 12-pack of beer
Burglar took 12-pack and exited the way he came in
A thief in South Carolina didn't let a brick wall stand in the way of his brew thirst, creating a hole in it in order to gain entry to a liquor store where he stole a 12-pack of beer.
The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office is trying to identify the thief, who broke into the Enmark store in Commerce Place West in Bluffton in the early hours of Tuesday.
Police say he bore a hole in the real wall of the store, crawled through it, took a 12-pack of beer from the fridge and left the way he came.
A still from the CCTV footage of the incident has been released showing the suspect, who wore a red shirt with a large tear on the back, blue jeans, gloves and a black rag over his face. A CCTV still from the robbery (Picture: Beaufort County Sheriff's Office)
Read more: The world's nations, ranked by drunkenness
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Children warned to not listen to music for more than one hour a day
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
iJobs Food & Drink
£12500 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established Knaresborough ...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...
£26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The post holder is a key member of the V...
£18000 - £28800 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Vehicle Breakdown Recovery Driv...