McDonald's: the food that's not coming fast enough for Americans
A leaked memo from McHQ has riled McDonald's fans in the US: the arrival of the McRib (an occasional addition to the standard Maccy D menu) on American menus has been knocked back until December this year. Apparently the men in grey want an end-of-year sales uplift.
Still, disenchanted Americans can console themselves that they have it pretty good when it comes to other seasonal fare from the Golden Arches. They will be offered a Cheddar Bacon Onion Angus Burger, and then early next year, Fish McBites, the sister snack of last year's smash, the Chicken McBite.
But even that roster is eclipsed by the offering elsewhere. In Austria, you can pick up a McNoodle; in India, a McAloo Tikki Burger; and in China next week – a pair of black and white "yin and yang" burgers.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Regin: Newly uncovered malicious software snooping since 2008 'was developed by a nation state'
The food fad that's starving Bolivia
Kim Kardashian recreates iconic Jean-Paul Goude naked 'Champagne Incident' photo
Henri de Toulouse Lautrec: Google celebrates 150th anniversary of French artist with Doodle
- 1 Universities aren't working us hard enough, say undergraduates
- 2 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
iJobs Food & Drink
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Excellent opportunities are available for par...
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits : Investigo: A global leading travel busi...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...