Nigella's pizza watch
Usually the crimes against crusts featured in this occasional slot are committed by corporations (yes, Pizza Hut, I'm talking about you). But today's villain is Nigella Lawson, who has included in her new book and TV series Nigelissima, a recipe for 'meatzza'.
It's pizza... made from meat! The love child of meatballs and a meat feast. A mince base covered in tomato sauce and mozarella baked in the oven. Wrong, right? Actually, the jury's out.
I wimped out of cooking it last night, going for Nige's Italian mac and cheese, but the lure of the mighty meatzza is growing.
Life & Style blogs
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
How much independence should children have?
- 1 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer released: First look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 50 books for students to read this summer: From Ernest Hemingway to Gillian Flynn
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...