Pizza watch: A Jubilee tie-in that's barely regal
It's back! Hot off the stone, our occasional look at crimes against pizza.
Last month, we delivered news of the crust stuffed with hotdog meat, the pizza cupcake and, to top it all, a monstrosity with a crust of a dozen cheeseburgers. Now, the ever reliable Pizza Hut has failed to resist the nauseating trend for Jubilee tie-ins with the Crown Crust, a pastry creation set with "jewels" of meatballs and melted cheese.
One does not approve!
Life & Style blogs
Britain's kitchens so filthy that they present a health risk, says new research
Surgeon backs 'good death' plans - and reveals his own
NHS hit by stealth cuts of £2bn as tariffs received for medical procedures are reduced
How to survive a social-media mauling, by the tough women of Twitter
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Why this father didn’t hide his daughter’s heroin overdose in her obituary
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Teaching profession headed for crisis as numbers continue to drop and working lives become 'unbearable'
- 5 The most powerful passports in the world
iJobs Food & Drink
£35 - 45k: Guru Careers: An MI Developer is needed to join the leading provide...
£20000 - £22500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This leisure organisation manag...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Delivering an inspiring, engagi...
£17500 - £20500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are looking for a great te...