Pizza watch: A Jubilee tie-in that's barely regal
It's back! Hot off the stone, our occasional look at crimes against pizza.
Last month, we delivered news of the crust stuffed with hotdog meat, the pizza cupcake and, to top it all, a monstrosity with a crust of a dozen cheeseburgers. Now, the ever reliable Pizza Hut has failed to resist the nauseating trend for Jubilee tie-ins with the Crown Crust, a pastry creation set with "jewels" of meatballs and melted cheese.
One does not approve!
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband deemed less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson by official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Experienced Hotel Receptionists...
£12500 - £13520 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Qualified Lifeguards are required to join a fa...