Pizza watch: A Jubilee tie-in that's barely regal
It's back! Hot off the stone, our occasional look at crimes against pizza.
Last month, we delivered news of the crust stuffed with hotdog meat, the pizza cupcake and, to top it all, a monstrosity with a crust of a dozen cheeseburgers. Now, the ever reliable Pizza Hut has failed to resist the nauseating trend for Jubilee tie-ins with the Crown Crust, a pastry creation set with "jewels" of meatballs and melted cheese.
One does not approve!
Life & Style blogs
The Swedes are adding a gender-neutral pronoun to their dictionary
PTSD photo series documents what the disorder is really like – as study reveals suicides of 22 US veterans every day
The distress of some Zayn Malik fans is real, and they need support, say experts
Torrent is not valid bencoding: uTorrent users on proxy hit with ISP block
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
- 1 Finland schools: Subjects scrapped and replaced with 'topics' as country reforms its education system
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
- 5 Zayn Malik quits One Direction: Hundreds of workers request compassionate leave following band member's exit
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...