Pizza watch: A Jubilee tie-in that's barely regal
It's back! Hot off the stone, our occasional look at crimes against pizza.
Last month, we delivered news of the crust stuffed with hotdog meat, the pizza cupcake and, to top it all, a monstrosity with a crust of a dozen cheeseburgers. Now, the ever reliable Pizza Hut has failed to resist the nauseating trend for Jubilee tie-ins with the Crown Crust, a pastry creation set with "jewels" of meatballs and melted cheese.
One does not approve!
Life & Style blogs
Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
Free porn websites could be shut down within months, says David Cameron
National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...