Shellfish nurseries to be protected by legislation
Sunday 22 December 2013
Dozens of shellfish nurseries in Scotland will be protected under new legislation, which ministers say is the first of its kind in the UK.
A total of 84 protected areas have been identified and steps will be taken to prevent water quality from deteriorating to ensure that products are safe to eat.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...