Something for the ladies. Noodles in a pot
Pot Noodle, the instant noodle "dish" from Unilever, has never bothered the female market too much before. Coming in such delightful flavours such as Doner Kebab, Bombay Bad Boy and Sticky Rib, it's the snack equivalent of Zoo magazine; women wouldn't be caught dead with it. (Look, I'm not saying I've never bought one, but I think we can agree who they are targeted at).
Yet Batchelors seem to think women will chow down on noodle snacks with the nutritional value of a secondhand book. So it has launched Deli Box Noodles, not dissimilar to a Pot Noodle, but because they have a picture of fresh vegetables on the pack and include the word "deli", it reckons women will think they're healthy.
At least Pot Noodle had the candour to position itself as rather less worthy fare.
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...