Win a hipflask and whiskies from The Balvenie
Enjoy the traditional Christmas spirit
Monday 16 November 2009
Whisky is a great Christmas drink and perfect for warming you up after a winter’s day outdoors. In fact it’s hard to imagine the festive season without the festive spirit - so here’s your chance to win some.
We have a great prize to be won, featuring two different award-winning bottles of hand-crafted single malt Scotch whisky, The Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Old (Silver Medal, ISC 2009), The Balvenie Signature 12 Year Old (Gold Medal, IWSC 2009), and a beautiful leather hipflask.
Family-owned for over a century, The Balvenie Distillery’s award-winning whiskies are traditionally made, and while each whisky has its own individual characteristics, all share a rich, delicious, honeyed taste that sets it aside from all other drams.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win these prizes, you’ll find The Balvenie on sale in most supermarkets and specialist whisky shops. For an extra special gift direct from The Distillery visit www.thebalvenie.com where you can also buy the whole Balvenie range and the exclusive leather embossed, stainless steel hipflask created for The Balvenie by Ettinger.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer this question:
What flavour is shared by all The Balvenie Single Malts?
Click here to email your answer - please include your phone number and home address in your entry.
Competition closes 5 December 2009.
For more information visit www.thebalvenie.com.
All entrants must be over 18.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...