Number-one wine magazine in France plans on going international
Wednesday 20 January 2010
Revue du vin de France (Wine Magazine of France), a leading publication in continental Europe specialized in oenology, announced in January that it was planning on going head to head with the world's heavyweights
Wine Spectator (USA) and
Decanter (UK) in the coming years.
The Marie-Claire group, which publishes Revue du vin de France and 54 magazines internationally, announced its intention to go more global by organizing more events, mostly wine fairs, throughout the world and by exporting its wine magazine concept to other countries.
Revue du vin de France, magazine launched in 1927, organizes the annual Paris wine fair in Palais Brognart (the former Paris stock exchange) taking place May 8-9 this year, and plans on launching another wine fair in a European capital, as well as several ones in Asia.
Life & Style blogs
'Timeless fashion': It may be a paradox, but the industry loves it
The secret to a great sex life revealed: Two cups of coffee a day
New exhibition celebrates the evolution of swimwear
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Teenager tries to buy elderly homeless man breakfast at McDonald's but is told homeless people cannot be served under 'new policy'
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 3 Art Garfunkel: Paul Simon is a 'monster' with a Napoleon complex
- 4 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
iJobs Food & Drink
£24K + Excellent Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an Events Coordinator ...
Salary 42,000: Royal Yachting Association Cymru Wales: The CEO is responsible ...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...