Number-one wine magazine in France plans on going international
Wednesday 20 January 2010
Revue du vin de France (Wine Magazine of France), a leading publication in continental Europe specialized in oenology, announced in January that it was planning on going head to head with the world's heavyweights
Wine Spectator (USA) and
Decanter (UK) in the coming years.
The Marie-Claire group, which publishes Revue du vin de France and 54 magazines internationally, announced its intention to go more global by organizing more events, mostly wine fairs, throughout the world and by exporting its wine magazine concept to other countries.
Revue du vin de France, magazine launched in 1927, organizes the annual Paris wine fair in Palais Brognart (the former Paris stock exchange) taking place May 8-9 this year, and plans on launching another wine fair in a European capital, as well as several ones in Asia.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Three quarters of the Ikea catalogue is CGI
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Nigerian witch-finder Helen Ukpabio threatens legal action against human rights organisations
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...