Number-one wine magazine in France plans on going international
Wednesday 20 January 2010
Revue du vin de France (Wine Magazine of France), a leading publication in continental Europe specialized in oenology, announced in January that it was planning on going head to head with the world's heavyweights
Wine Spectator (USA) and
Decanter (UK) in the coming years.
The Marie-Claire group, which publishes Revue du vin de France and 54 magazines internationally, announced its intention to go more global by organizing more events, mostly wine fairs, throughout the world and by exporting its wine magazine concept to other countries.
Revue du vin de France, magazine launched in 1927, organizes the annual Paris wine fair in Palais Brognart (the former Paris stock exchange) taking place May 8-9 this year, and plans on launching another wine fair in a European capital, as well as several ones in Asia.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...