Number-one wine magazine in France plans on going international
Wednesday 20 January 2010
Revue du vin de France (Wine Magazine of France), a leading publication in continental Europe specialized in oenology, announced in January that it was planning on going head to head with the world's heavyweights
Wine Spectator (USA) and
Decanter (UK) in the coming years.
The Marie-Claire group, which publishes Revue du vin de France and 54 magazines internationally, announced its intention to go more global by organizing more events, mostly wine fairs, throughout the world and by exporting its wine magazine concept to other countries.
Revue du vin de France, magazine launched in 1927, organizes the annual Paris wine fair in Palais Brognart (the former Paris stock exchange) taking place May 8-9 this year, and plans on launching another wine fair in a European capital, as well as several ones in Asia.
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...